Luxola: A Wonderful Surprise

few years ago, i got really addicted with online shopping. from discovering my HG MMU foundation by Joppa Minerals to hoarding cheap brushes from Coastal Scents, i was on a high. but the long waiting (usually more than 2 weeks since they come from US by the cheapest shipping method) turned me off and made me gave it up. recently though, my online shopping activity was revived. why? because i met Luxola.

i chanced upon this site when i was browsing Sephora Singapore facebook page. a member mentioned their website and i thought of checking it out. wow, i didn't realized i was in for a treat! they have a selective but very interesting product lineup - Face Atelier, Becca Cosmetics, Sleek Makeup and what caught my eye, Deborah Lippmann nail polishes! i quickly ordered three shades: Bad Romance, Across the Universe and Ruby Red Slippers (which i gave to Nikki when we met last Thursday). 


my order came in a chic paper bag with their identity - i was impressed!


accurate order - check!


the goodies!


my goodies, all spread out


my very firs Deborah Lippmann nail polishes! from left to right: Bad Romance, Ruby Red Slippers, Across the Universe


Deborah Lippmann nail polishes' top view in their boxes


nice freebies! above, Dr. Jart+ Rejuvenating Blemish Base and Korres Hair Shea Butter and Vitamins samples

i must say i was very amazed at the free, next-day delivery service they have. and i got very nice freebies too! not to mention catering to my little request to deliver my goodies at the time my maide will be at home (Luxola texted me they will arrive in 20-60 minutes but within that timeframe my maid will be fetching my kids, they graciously and happily obliged to deliver at the time i mentioned she'll be home. if that is not superb customer service, i don't know what else is!) i wish they will stock up on more shades like Superstar, i think i'll keep coming back again and again! hmn, maybe i should ask them to carry Rescue Beauty Lounge next??? ^_^

if you live in Singapore, do check out their website (www.luxola.com) and find yourself luxurious keepers in the beauty department!

P.S.
Btw, i totally forgot to include the Belo Glycolic Soap in my post yesterday! i've forgotten to take a picture of it apparently. (>_<) anyway, i've updated the post to include review on the soap as well - which i love too!

Popular posts from this blog

i got BELOfied!

Belo (Acne) Oil Control Kit review

Terrific hairday at Affascinante Salon