2nd Luxola haul

I've just finished painting my nails fresh polish colors and all i can say is, I'm really "blue". LOL that's because i got Deborah Lippmann I Know What Boys Life on my nails and Orly Royal Navy on my toenails. am loving both of 'em! fun fact: i won this Deborah Lippmann shade on a facebook contest by Luxola! i don't really win contests so when i did, i was flabbergasted! and with a great prize too!

Ok, so getting to the title... Luxola sent me an email that i won this gorgeous nail polish and i can claim it at their office but it's a bit far from where i live so i asked if they can deliver it to me instead next time i order. And here is that haul:


from left to right: Deborah Lippmann I Know What Boys Like, Sleek Makeup Pomegranate blush, Sleek Makeup Dip-it Duo Volumising Mascara and Liquid Eyeliner 24 Karat

i was able to give all of these a try for the past few days and i'll be posting separate entries for each.

my first order from Luxola was sent to my residence and this one was sent to my office, which the delivery guy got a bit lost before finding it lol. However, it's the same great customer service! I am amazed with Luxola, i hope they keep it up! and customers such as myself will stay loyal! to be honest, am already thinking of placing a third order! (:

if you live in Singapore, give them a try and you'll experience for yourself what i'm talking about! they hold contests and promotions too so make sure to grab those opportunities when they happen. right now, international MUA Andrea Claire is going to deliver your beauty goodies on the 28th and give you tips and tricks about the items you bought! now, that's great collaboration and interesting customer engagement!

Ok, I'm going back to chilling for the day - i love midweek holidays! :D have a wonderful rest of Wednesday you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

i got BELOfied!

Belo (Acne) Oil Control Kit review

Terrific hairday at Affascinante Salon