peacock

the weekend until yesterday was eventful for my family. we had to make arrangements here and there for my children's first day of school. they are a week late than the other students because MOE had only informed us of the school where my children can attend last 31st December 2009 and the school itself only scheduled my daughter to take her entrance test last Thursday. the process was exhausting, but I believe as parents my hubby and I learned new things and had a little fun along the way as well. :-)

anyhoo, since Aika seems to missing my blue EOTDs, i decided to fulfill her wishes hehe.



eyes:
MAC Soft Ochre
MAC Bitter - inner lid
MAC Aquadisiac - middle lid
MAC Blue Storm - outer lid
MAC Femme Fi - highlight
Maybelline Eyestudio Creamy e/l - lashline
Laura Mercier eyeliner - waterline
Majolica Majorca Lash Gorgeous Wing - lashes
L'Oreal Telescopic - lashes

face:
L'Egere BB cream
Joppa Medium Light #3
Aromaleigh URFP Peaches and Cream
MAC Nuance (cheeks)
MAC lip conditioner (lips)
MAC CremeSheen Glass Creme Anglaise l/g (lips)

i notice my makeup's tamer than usual. when my eyes are open, the e/s doesn't show much. hmn... am i getting boring?! hehe.

zai jian!

Popular posts from this blog

i got BELOfied!

Belo (Acne) Oil Control Kit review

Terrific hairday at Affascinante Salon