all about the cheeks

i am running out of Lancome Bi-Facil eye makeup remover so i decided to skip eyeshadow for today - plus, i forgot to clean my eye brushes hehe. i tried using my TBS camomile gentle eye makeup remover (which i only use as face makeup remover) to remove my mascara last night and my golly, my eyes were hurting a bit after using up 4 cotton squares and there were still product left in my eyes.

tsk tsk. with a quick last wipe of Bi-Facil, all the gunk got erased. i better replenish it then ASAP.



Shu Uemura pro spot concealer (medium 7YR) - undereye
L'Egere BB cream
Joppa Medium Light #3
MAC MSF Redhead
MAC Dollymix (blush)
MAC Dazzleglass Like Venus l/g (lips)

oh, you can actually click on my pictures to enlarge the view. i took them with my Canon Ixus 65 but i also took some from my hubby's Canon EOS 450D. i will upload them later as they may look better. on that note, maybe i ought to buy a new camera huh?

i am thinking of making a video over the weekend so if you've any look/review requests, do let me know!

zai jian!

Popular posts from this blog

i got BELOfied!

Belo (Acne) Oil Control Kit review

Terrific hairday at Affascinante Salon