what it promises:
remove traces of make-up and minimize your pores with a refreshing, alcohol-free toner that controls excess shine.
how it works:
- Community Trade bladderwack seaweed, which is naturally rich in nutrients and vitamins, balances, purifies and clarifies skin.
- Algae extract balances and hydrates skin while reducing oiliness.
- Cucumber extract refreshes and purifies skin.
what i love about it:
- it erases gunks of makeup you may still have left after using a makeup remover
- it soothes the skin, making you feel cool and your skin gently lifted
- it doesn't give you that feeling of "overly tightened face lift"
- it smells nice, very calming
- a little goes a long way
- minimizes pores
- after long period of use, i've noticed that my face is less shiny and oily even at the end of the day with makeup on
- can be purchased at their stores which are available at almost every mall
- for its effectivity, definitely value for money!
any qualms i have against it:
- i know i should have one but none!
do you love your toner as much as i do? share something about it!