Review: Duo eyelash adhesive

It's yet the end of another work week - hooray! I'm looking forward to this weekend as my hubby returns from his business trip of 18 days from Norway. I'm going to convince him to eat at Thai Express hehe. I know you got plans on your own for the coming weekend so onto this short and sweet review. *wink wink*







what Duo says:
- World's largest seller/waterproof
- Dries invisibly
- Ingredients: Water, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Rubber Latex, Fragrance (Parfum), Formalin Solution, Ammonium Hydroxide

Mhean says:
- I got in on sale at Luxola for S$7 for 7g of product.
- I'm not comfortable with the packaging because even though it dispenses the product through a pointy nozzle, the hole is still a bit big that I feel it dispenses more product that it should compared to other adhesives I use (Spring Heart & Dolly Wink). Therefore, I end up using more product and not able to distribute it evenly or even if I can, it takes more time to do so as I need to adjust where to spread everything evenly.



- If you're not careful to put this on your lash before it's sticky, there are parts where you stick it to that it won't be clear (it'll still be white). I had to work around this by putting black liner over it.
- My biggest frustration about this is that it stings! I have not put anything on my eye before that made me cry  so much as if someone broke my heart! It was just very bad. My eyes were burning, that after putting on the lashes with it for about 5 minutes, I just surrendered and took it off. So not worth it.

Final verdict: I had high hopes for this product as almost every review I came upon across about it highly recommends it. Well, it obviously didn't work for me. It is the very first eyelash adhesive that made me hated wearing false eyelashes. I suppose am allergic with one or more of the ingredients in it that caused the sudden and terrible irritation. If this has worked for you, good for you.

Do you love this product? Or did you hate it too like I did? I'd love to hear your experience!

Enjoy your rest dear readers!

Popular posts from this blog

i got BELOfied!

Belo (Acne) Oil Control Kit review

Terrific hairday at Affascinante Salon