MWAH! #1

Happy weekend beauties! Weekends are those times of the week people look forward to the most. It's when we usually spend quality time with our families and friends, play sports, enjoy our favorite hobby, or just chillax and unwind. Personally, I believe they are days we should breathe and let our hair loose.

Which is why I thought of sharing with you my personal opinion on beauty, other interests or hobby, people and even belief. What better days to do that but on Saturdays and Sundays? Lo and behold! MWAH - Making Weekends Absolutely Heartwarming - is born. I believe anything that comes from the heart with an intention to touch another heart is heartwarming. I desire to let you see a side of me besides makeup looks, swatches, hauls, etc. After all, beauty is not just skin deep. Audrey Hepburn once said, "The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides." So, with that said, I hope you could open up too and strike a conversation with me. *grin*

Bear with me though, I want to go easy as this is my first MWAH. Shall we start with numero uno?


I used to think that I'm weird because I keep boxes of beauty products. No matter what is it -- skincare, makeup, nail polish, whatever -- I will not throw it away after getting the actual product. Although with some time passing by, I will usually let them go. But that will take weeks at least. The boxes of the haul I got from two months ago is still in my drawer. Seriously. I don't know why I keep them. Probably because they look pretty. *sigh* I really don't know hehe.


I also picked up a knack for accessories this year. I grew up sporting only hoop earrings until I was in college. I never really wore necklaces, bracelets and rings. Firstly, I went to school by a jeep that passes by Divisoria. If you don't want a snatcher's attention, you'd better look plain and simple. I cannot tell you how many people I see get the shock of their lives when a snatcher takes their bulky or flashy bags, dangling earrings and dainty bracelets and necklaces. No wonder I never became a target, thank God. But you see, I think that's why I never took a real liking on accessories. Yet things have changed and nowadays there are tons of accessories that are not really jewelry looking but laid back, casual and even unconventional. And before I knew it, my collection grew from just a handful to this:




Is that crazy or what? I noticed I leaned on picking items that are not particularly classic or safe. I suppose my taste in eyeshadow hues rubbed off on my taste for jewelry. Neat right? Staying true to my soul. *wink*

I better cut off this post before it drags on longer hehe. Now, I want to hear from you! Do you feel somewhat attached to product boxes like I am? Have you always been drawn to accessories or just found a love affair with them as I did?

A bit of personal tidbit -- my hubby will be returning from his overseas business trip on Sunday. Yey! I missed him so much. I promise myself I will make time to bond with him this weekend. With that, I hope you'll have a fantastic rest and enjoyable time. Til the next weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

i got BELOfied!

Belo (Acne) Oil Control Kit review

Terrific hairday at Affascinante Salon