NOTD: China Glaze For Audrey + Models Own Boogie Nights

Wonderful Wednesday to you all! Am so sorry for the lack of posts for so long as work, family and church ministry took the bulk of my time. As much I wanted to blog, I really couldn't find the time to do so. Thankfully, today is a public holiday in Singapore (Deepavali) and since I don't have any activities lined up for the day, I thought I'd schedule posts. Onto the review then!




Oh how I adored this color combination! It definitely has that festive spirit but in the not-so usual colors of blue & purple. Normally, China Glaze For Audrey would look whimsical but put together and not out-of-control loud. With Models Own Boogie Nights, it just got the right amount of sparkle to look uber fun and almost ready for a holiday party! The glitter are in different sizes and shapes that makes it much more interesting. Btw, this swatch is comprised of two coats CG For Audrey, one coat Boogie Nights and no top coat.

If you're curious, I got Boogie Nights from Luxola as part of their holiday shop, which I understand is still only available for selected dear customers. Aww I feel loved hehe! Do check out their online store regularly to see if it's already available and avoid being ran of stock.

What takes your finger fancy these days? Are your nails asking for glitter glam too?!

Popular posts from this blog

i got BELOfied!

Belo (Acne) Oil Control Kit review

Terrific hairday at Affascinante Salon