merry Monday maidens! haha that's triple M lol. it's yet another start of a busy yet favored work week for me and hopefully a blessed one for you too! (^_^)
i wanna share with you today my experience with a product that just got my attention at the store - Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Warming Treatment. (say what? nvm, i'm not saying it again haha :P what a mouthful!)
Use the gentle power of warming sensation to help eliminate blackheads for visibly clear and healthy looking skin!
- Instantly warms up to open pores, "Blackhead Fighting Complex" then penetrates into pores to promote the removal of dirt, oil and even stubborn blackheads
- Cedarwood extract and moisturizer help strengthen the skin's natural water and oil balance, and prevent new blackheads from forming with continuous use.
For best results, use together with other Blackhead Eliminating products.
Directions: Cleanse your face, preferably with Blackhead Eliminating Scrub. Leave the face wet. Dispense the product to the tip of your finger and apply immediately & directly to face focusing on blackhead prone areas like nose, T-zone. Gently massage these blackhead-prone areas for 20 sec then rinse off. Use 2-3 times a week for best results.
- i bought this product because of two things that caught my interest: blackhead elimination and warms up to 40 degrees Celcius. when they mentioned in the description, it will "eliminate blackheads for visibly clear and healthy looking skin", it does just that. although i know i shouldn't expect a lot from this product as it says only visibly clear, meaning will not thoroughly remove it (only facials can do that, imo), the results on is not so bad at all - quite decent actually. i felt the area that i apply this on becomes smoother and looks a lot better afterwards.
- this has a scent i love, smelled like guyabano (soursop). the texture was a bit grainy but not harsh on the skin which i liked. when the directions say apply immediately, you really need to do that. the heat sensation only lasts for up up to 5 seconds max then it just feels like your usual cleanser. i'm totally still unsure if the warm sensation had anything to do with the "removal" of blackhead but it was a nice kind of feel, liked it very much.
- what sucked totally for me for this product is that it "hardens" after a while. i think it's the reason why they chose to put this in small tubes, hence you see 6 of them in a box. in all the tubes i consumed, all of them came to a point where i know there is still product in the tube but i simply cannot squeeze it out. sad. (T_T)
- i do not recall already how much this costs exactly but i believe it's not more than S$15, another reason why i tried it.
if not for the hardening part of it, i would have bought this again. i liked that it sort of gave me a mini facial effect that my face smoothens and looks free of blackhead, even if just at the surface level only - rids me of that guilt i should have already gotten my facial hehe.
have you tried this product? would love to hear what is your take on it!
make your Monday count ladies! God bless us all! (^_^)