don't you just hate it when you're out & about and your manicure gets chipped? that has happened to me several times and i was only left to sigh deeply and hope that the day ends as fast as it could so i could get home and take it all off. thankfully, i've recently discovered Deborah Lippmann The Stripper To Go Lavender Nail Lacquer Remover Finger Mitts. The girls running Luxola.com were so generous to send me a holiday goodie bag that included it.
i decided to use it today because my mani was showing tips already and it's gotten obviously far from the cuticle. i didn't know what to expect but i was pleasantly surprised - i was in for a treat.
- Award winning lavender lacquer remover in individual finger-tip mitts.
- Nail lacquer remover containing, aloe vera to prevent dehydration, and lavender.
- Lavender leaves a gentle scent on the skin, while protecting delicate cuticle with its natural anti-bacterial properties.
- One mitt cleans all ten nails.
- Six mitts per box.
- i adore the very thin packaging: it is indeed very handy
- i was expecting not to have all 10 fingernails cleaned up totally but i was so wrong! it was a breeze (as in i'm done in a minute!) to take off color each nail completely. amazing!
- there was no white stain on my nail after cleaning it
- my nail or surrounding skin/cuticle didn't feel dry at all
- the scent was not overpowering (i used this in the bathroom though, be wary not to use in an airconditioned room, it does say to use in a well-ventilated area)
- it was a no-brainer to use and does the job effortlessly, it's unbelieveable!
*sorry i forgot to take a before and after shot of my nails as i was eager to shorten the length of my nail too so i proceeded to trim it off and forgotten all about that until i wrote this entry wah hehe. i will update this entry when i use this again to give you gals a visual idea. note: mitt is totally white before using it, i wore a lilac nail color so that was the stain you use above.
this is one of those products that i was ready to shrug off to the back of my head but ended up impressing me a lot! i was so impressed am actually contemplating on buying a full box (6 mitts), which retails at S$22 at Luxola.com. it's that good!
have you any emergency beauty items in your purse? spill and share what's great about it!