MAC haul

wasn't able to resist not buying any upon passing by MAC's store last last week. i've been meaning to restock my Blacktrack f/l since my Maybelline Creamy Eyestudio Liner already hardened for quite sometime now so i didn't forget to pick that up.




another goodie i took home is their Spring Colour Forecast's Fresh Salmon - i like this color very much!!!




i actually want to get more items but mini hauling gives me incentives without feeling guilty on splurging too much. wanna copy my strategy? LOL

i decided not to post swatch of Blacktrack since it's just black anyway hehe. you can try browsing other sites for that. i will post my swatch for Fresh Salmon on a later post though. if you're interested, watch out for that. (^_^)

Popular posts from this blog

i got BELOfied!

Belo (Acne) Oil Control Kit review

Terrific hairday at Affascinante Salon