how i wash my makeup brushes

hey ladies, how are you all doing? i hope you haven't forgotten me yet hehe. anyhoo, just wanted to share with you all how i clean my makeup brushes. i also took this opportunity to play with editing a video in hope that i can produce better videos in the future, especially makeup tutorials.



in case you can't view the video, all i did was wash my brushes with a bar of soap instead of the usual brush cleansers. some of you may find it hard to believe it cleanses but it does, well for me it works. if you try it and it works for you, i hope you are as satisfied with it as i am! :)

here are the end results: squeaky clean bristles!





hope what i've shared made sense to most of you, especially those with a tight makeup budget. enjoy your day!

Popular posts from this blog

i got BELOfied!

Belo (Acne) Oil Control Kit review

Terrific hairday at Affascinante Salon