accessories haul

my family went to Jurong Point yesterday to hopefully see a movie but there were no interesting movies that the whole family can see. How to Train your Dragon is on but only in 3D so we didn't see it - the hubby and i can't stand 3D movies, we get dizzy! as we leave the cinema premises, my daughter saw an accessories store and she got a ponytail & 2 black hairclips while i got 3 giant colorful hairclips.


my fave is the first one - deep purple almost like indigo. the last one reminds me of MAC Art Supplies' Blooming Lovely lipstick.

afterwards, there wasn't much to do in that mall so my kids asked to head home. not wanting to waste this trip to the mall, i made a quick plead to buy new shoes as i am in bad need of flats. i browsed several boutiques but didn't find anything interesting until i went in Charles & Keith. i asked assistance to fit 3 pairs but i didn't get any of them. the first one look ugly on my feet, the second one only had one size bigger than my size and the last one didn't have my size. bummer! i was ready to accept am not taking home any until i saw a cute jaguar-printed pair of flats! i crossed my fingers and hope that they have my size... and they do! and oh, i fell in love with it instantly. of course, it went home with me. :D






hope your weekend was full of pleasant surprises like mine ladies!

Popular posts from this blog

i got BELOfied!

Belo (Acne) Oil Control Kit review

Terrific hairday at Affascinante Salon