Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale

Happy New Year beauties!

To be honest, I'm not sure if I still have readers. I write in, like, interval of months. (sighs) Oh well, if you are reading this now, know that I appreciate the precious time you allot to browse what I've cared to put up here hehe.

Ok, so moving on... There's no surprise in the title - it is about Victoria's Secret. That is not to say I wasn't surprised when I saw this sale ad in my inbox! And indeed a timely and pleasant one! (^_~)


I think it is on the 4th day of the sale that I grabbed some goodies at their branch in Wisma Astria. Here's the loot:


The damage: S$49 for 5 cotton panties! For such great quality, sexy, pretty and most importantly, comfortable undies that's very reasonably priced. Did I mention their sizing makes me feel smaller as well? I'm a medium there hehe. How I wish they carry bras in Singapore as well!

If you are thinking of replenishing or updating your undies wardrobe, waste no more time! Their sale is ending soon so go and run to your nearest VS branch now! You can visit them at 313@Somerset, ION Orchard, JEM, Marina Bay Sands, Resorts World Sentosa and Wisma Astria.


Ready to relax and enjoy the weekend yet? (^__^)

Popular posts from this blog

i got BELOfied!

Belo (Acne) Oil Control Kit review

Terrific hairday at Affascinante Salon