hair makeover planning

i'm only 10 sleeps away from returning to Manila -- hurrah!

because of the anticipation, i did some online makeover at Taaz.com on what cut i want to have at courtesy of my hairstylist Wheng of Affascinante Salon. the testing of hairstyles are pretty funny for most looks that don't suit my face but for those that suit me, i actually realized that the best cut for me are those with layers or straight hair. sometimes i can pull off bangs but only sideswept and even then, it needed to be the right length or else my face looks changed - literally i can't recognize myself hehe.

here are what caught my fancy:











can't wait to have cut/rebond/color soon!!! (^_^)

do you have any TLC plans with your hair at the salon? do share!

Popular posts from this blog

i got BELOfied!

Belo (Acne) Oil Control Kit review

Terrific hairday at Affascinante Salon