new do!

hi everyone! i know i've been away for quite sometime now, sorry for that. nowadays, am either busy at work or at church.

ok, so a few weeks back i finally decided to cut off my mane -- it was getting too long and hard to maintain, not to mention makes more hair to fall off. i initially wanted to go to Next at Holland Village but it was too far from my house (although very near from my workplace) so i had to think of a backup salon - and that was Reds Hairdressing.

my ex-colleague and good friend Amanda recommended Ann of REDS Takashimaya so I went ahead and looked for her as soon as I reached their counter. (She gave me a business card with her off-day reflected after my cut.)

my overall experience at REDS was nice. the staff were efficient - i didn't have to wait too much and everything was done alright. the stylist (Ann) gave me a nice cut and the assistant (Cassandra) was gentle with shampooing and blowdrying my hair. Ann actually asked if i want hair treatment but i was in a hurry that time so i said maybe next time. they also offer tea and biscuit to every customer, although i didn't notice it at first because whoever put it at my station clearly didn't tell me i can touch it hehe. but other than that, it was a pleasurable experience although i wouldn't say grand. and oh, the damage was S$51.60. expensive compared to Manila standards, i know but ok for me since i got a pretty haircut in about 30-40 minutes.

i didn't have a camera with me at the time so i forgot to take picture of my freshly cut hair. but a few days later and after some styling product (volumizing mousee and curler), pretty much my hair looked like this...



sorry if the pic is blurry - i was in a hurry to go out to dinner that time.

when i go back to Manila this December, i plan to have a rebond and color with my trusted color professional stylist Weng of Affascinante Salon. yey!

when did you last went to the salon for anything to pamper your crowning glory???

Popular posts from this blog

i got BELOfied!

Belo (Acne) Oil Control Kit review

Terrific hairday at Affascinante Salon