shopping dilemma: Lumix G3 or PEN mini?

i'm sorry for not posting early for today - i was busy with stuff for a basic skincare and makeup workshop i'll be hosting for my caregroup's session tonight. hope they will learn something from me and that i can really teach something useful to them haha!

anyhoo, i've been contemplating on buying a better camera for a while now. i don't have much settings available in my current one which may be hindering me from taking better quality pictures. december is almost here and hopefully my yearend bonus too! (^_^)

will you help me decide which one to get???

Panasonic Lumix G3


Olympus PEN mini

how about you? what do you plan to reward yourself with this coming holiday season?

enjoy your weekend ladies!

Popular posts from this blog

i got BELOfied!

Belo (Acne) Oil Control Kit review

Terrific hairday at Affascinante Salon