Review: TRESemmé Deep Cleansing Shampoo and Remoisturising Conditioner

i stress my hair a lot. apart from twice a year hair coloring and once a year rebonding, i apply products on it everyday. i know that might not sound a lot of mane abuse as compared to what others probably go through but having given birth twice, my already fine, thin hair became more brittle and fallout became heavier from each pregnancy. it also doesn't help that the weather in the country am in is hot and humid - so hair unfriendly! oftentimes, i find my hair weighed down by the products i use to supposedly revive it's glory. additionally, the gunk and impurities from these products also makes my hair tangled. to save my hair from impending doom, i knew i had to find a clarifying shampoo and conditioner stat! panic rummaging at Guardian Bukit Panjang Plaza branch led me to discover TRESemmé Deep Cleansing Shampoo and Remoisturising Conditioner. 



The pitch: 

TRESemmé Deep Cleansing Shampoo



"Professional performance formula deeply cleanses to remove pollutants and styling product build up leaving hair refreshed. Clarifying formula infused with Vitamin C, grapefruit and lemon peel extracts is gentle enough for daily use." 

TRESemmé Remoisturising Conditioner


"Professional performance formula restores moisture, leaving hair in optimum condition. Infused with Pro Vitamin B5, aloe and cucumber extracts, it remoisturises and detangles to leave hair shiny and manageable. Light enough to use everyday and for all hair types."

My thoughts:

TRESemmé Deep Cleansing Shampoo
- it lathers up pretty well and easily
- a little goes a long way, i only need two pumps when i still had long hair but now i only use one pump since i've shorter hair
- has a soothing, very subtle scent
- leaves my hair totally gunk-free and squeaky clean! 

TRESemmé Remoisturising Conditioner
- effectively smoothens out tangles, i can comb my fingers through my hair
- restores moisture in my hair, leaving it bouncy soft
- it gives that ample moisture that doesn't leave hair weighed down that normal conditioners do 

overall, i'm sure you can tell i love these duo! for S$15, 900 ml lasts for about 3 months on my long hair! that's great value in my books. if i have to give a criticism to this product, it's not easily found. i only found this at Guardian. haven't seen it in usual groceries or even Watsons. other than that, no qualms! 

do you use any special care cleansing and moisturizing hair products? care to let me in your secret? (^_^)

have a blessed rest of the day!

Popular posts from this blog

i got BELOfied!

Belo (Acne) Oil Control Kit review

Terrific hairday at Affascinante Salon