NOTD: Deborah Lippmann Lara's Theme + Milani Gems

how are you all lovelies? too much is going on in my life right now, poor blog got ignored. (T_T) but am making an attempt to revive it now with this post on a manicure I did a few weeks back. seeing the pictures now tempts me to wear the base color (Deborah Lippmann Lara's Theme) again - it's that lovely!

under sunlight

natural lighting



the color's very cheerful but at the same time tasteful - doesn't seem cheap-looking for an orange polish, i love it! it definitely shows my bubbly personality. the addition of Milani Gems on top I suppose showcases my creativity hehe! am not really into nail art yet so for me this looks great already. although i have plans of sharing some easy nail arts I've been eyeing on YouTube. I've always thought some great-looking nail arts take so much time but was i wrong! ok, but enough of that - I can always talk about that when I actually did that already hehe.

going back to Deborah Lippmann Lara's Theme, like all other shades from this brand that I own it dries fast and has a shine to it - two thumbs up especially for those on the go and have to time to put on a top coat. the finish is amazing as well, looks jelly-ish and sleek. i've recently learned that this and I Know What Boys Like are from the same collection (Summer 2011) together with two more shades - Girls Just Want To Have Fun and Yellow Brick Road. i might get those two too. hmn, let's see...

hope these swatches brighten up your day a bit! i wish you a great rest of the day! ;)


P.S.
almost forgot, my 2nd anniversary giveaway part 2 is on the way - do stay tuned for it!

Popular posts from this blog

i got BELOfied!

Belo (Acne) Oil Control Kit review

Terrific hairday at Affascinante Salon