my new fave facial cleanser: Clean and Clear Self-Foaming Facial Cleanser

the other time i posted my Watsons haul and i've discovered a fab facial cleanser - Clean and Clear Self-Foaming Facial Cleanser. got this for S$9.50.

(click the images to enlarge images)



what got me intrigued with this is that it's self-foaming. true enough, when you dispense the product it's already foamed for you - ready to slap on your face!


as it's already foamed, you straight away put it on your face and lather! after rinsing, my face felt clean without being stripped away of all oil. my face felt free from dirt but not dry at all. love this!

can't think of any disadvantage prompting me not to recommend this one. (^0^)

Popular posts from this blog

i got BELOfied!

Belo (Acne) Oil Control Kit review

Terrific hairday at Affascinante Salon